Friday 19 September 2014

Pause: my wardrobe has grown

No longer a student. No longer have free time to write about sex. No longer on 27.

Since my last post in 2011 I have graduated, wiped my laptop and slept. And not alone. So, in an attempt to continue this blog, I am re-writing my list of conquests. I am also realising that the copious volumes of vodka I consumed whilst at uni may have had a greater effect on my brain than I had originally anticipated; I cannot remember how many notches there should be on my bedposts. Awkward, right?

I've text a few of my friends in the hope that they might remember a few names that have sank in the sambuca that's flooded my head too frequently of late, however I'm still waiting for replies. I tried scouring my facebook photos in the hope that the flash of a face might awaken some memories... and then I was reminded of the school girl fancy dress nights and times I crawled home in flat shoes and decided maybe that chapter of my life is better left forgotten.

Luckily enough for you fine ladies I have since made plenty more memories and mistakes which are all entertaining, embarrassing and down right dirty. So in true fashionista style I now have more than 27 dresses, most of which have only been worn once, and too many I can look back on and think 'oh god why'.

Please, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment